Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Baking Part II

Hello once more for today! :) Here is the second half of my baking fun for today!


One pretty bunny...


Two pretty bunnies...


More!

I used the same recipe as the Stain Glass Window cookies. I added 2 Tbsp. of cocoa to make the darker ones. I made a buttercream icing for the cookies and the "grass" and the tail is done with unsweetened shredded coconut. I need to invest in some more decorating tools, and maybe take a decorating class;) I will add it to the list of things I would like to do! 


And that is the end of my baking for today:)
I still have 80 more cookies to ice. But I froze them to do the day before Easter when my company comes! This is my first year hosting a holiday so I am pretty excited! (may have to blog about it after)
This batch of iced cookies is going to my hubby's work! Hope they like 'em!

~happy crafting!~





No comments:

Post a Comment