Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beginning of Easter Week!

I finally got my Title to "fit" properly! lol, still learning some blogging tips and tricks!

My family and I just got home from a whirlwind weekend. We left our house at 8 pm on Friday night and arrived at midnite at my in-laws for a short but sweet visit. At 1 o'clock in the morning, my M.I.L gave me an early birthday present! (3 months early!!) I got a Cricut Expression! Wahoo! Goodbye Cricut Create! Thanks Mom!

My children and I went to my nephew's 5th birthday party on Saturday Morning. The kids LOVED the jumpy castle...(odd that I don't have my picks:( Didn't think to bring my camera!) Saturday afternoon I had coffee with my very pregnant friend! Can't wait to meet her little bundle! And then we had a family dinner...TURKEY!! My favorite food group! ;)

This morning the girls went shopping with their granny, and I had a nap! lol! We left PA at 3pm, and we were home by 7:30. *sigh* Cupcakes for R & K's Easter party were whipped together (from a box!!) and iced!
Now, for the rest of the unpacking, cleaning the house, setting up my new toy (in my spare time!) I have 10+ people coming for Easter this coming weekend, so I am going to be prepping for that this week. I'm searching for some neat Easter centerpieces. I will post when I find something I love! Have a great week!

~happy creating!~


1 comment: