Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I want to be a "Glued" Mama!

My children are 10 (almost), 7, 4 & 2 (almost)  and it seems every {school} year we have the same yelling matches, arguments, clothes fights, lunch squabbles, etc! I am guilty of being an "unglued mama". I do my fair share of the yelling, and I feel horrible! At the end of the mornings, one of us is having a melt down. I really don't like seeing the kids pouty as they're walking out the door for the day. I try to give them a hug & a quick blessing...but I always end up feeling like a failure...

After reading Lysa TerKeurst's,  Unglued Mama Mornings, over at The Better Mom, her view point has given me some points to a {hopefully} more productive, less argumentative year ahead! I really hope I can put this into practice this year...here's to a New School Year, less fighting, & more smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment