Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2012!

The sky is a brilliant blue & the sun is shining! {It's still -38 though!} What a wonderful day to say goodbye to 2012! 

This last year wasn't too bad...but as every year I think I can say for everyone, that I am definitely looking forward to what's in store for 2013! 

Now, I don't do resolutions. I do write down loosely what I want to see happen, but I usually end up being overly disappointed. So for this year, I am going to be happy. That's it. In doing so,  I am going to strive to be a better mom & a better wife. 

Going to back track a bit! How was your Christmas? We had 22 people here for dinner on Christmas day. I feel so blessed to live near to {some of} my family and friends! The kiddos enjoyed all their wonderful gifts! {maybe just a tad bit spoiled!} I love Christmas. Even though I'm 27, I still get giddy on Christmas morning! Love the expressions on my children's faces as they find their treasures from Santa. I love the family get together's. I love eating all the YUMMY food! {even though I still feel full from a week ago!} I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in 2013! Happy New Year's!!

My crazy Kiddos! Getting ready to be tucked in to bed, so visions of sugarplums will dance in their heads!
Santa & Reindeer food!





New owl mug! Love it!
My treat to myself before the rush of Christmas dinner!


My hubby and son! <3




My beautiful parents...I love you !!!

Not the happiest kid at that moment. Miss C was sick over Christmas. {she's much happier today!}

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

~happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas pics! :) That's a crazy happy number of people to have over for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy family you have there! I happen to have a little obsession with owls my self. Maybe that will be next blog post!
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I wanted to take a minute to stop by and thank you so much for the very sweet posts you've left on my blog. I so appreciate your time to stop by and leave comments. I'm glad that you liked my art! Now...your children are beautiful! I loved seeing all of the photos of you and your family getting ready for Christmas. Love all the smiles! Thank you again for your sweet comments! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & thank you for your sweet comments!! :) Have a great weekend! :) (ps. sorry just reading this now!!)

      Delete