Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Something New!!

Hey there! So I'm laying in bed last night talking to the hubs, and he mentions something about starting up with this great company...this great company who I've been shopping with for oh about 6-8 months...& I just hosted a party this past Saturday! This company is called Do You Bake?. Well guess what....? At like 11pm last night...I signed up! Say hello to your new Do You Bake? Consultant!! EEK! I am pretty excited about this venture. I mean, I'm a baker. I love to bake. These products are great for EVERYONE in the kitchen!! There are soups, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, breads, spices...etc. 

You can find me here at http://doyoubake.com/BakingMamaof4 I would love to help you find that perfect party food, potluck dish, or dainty tray!! :D


~happy baking!~

No comments:

Post a Comment