Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

30th Anniversary Celebration!



This past weekend I threw a "not-so-surprise" 30th Anniversary Celebration for two very special people in my life! My mom & dad!

30 years!! Their actual anniversary is on the 19th, but my "baby" brother moves out this Friday and I wanted to have it before he left (but he ended up working anyway!!!!) Anyway, I planned it in 8 days! PHEW! 

Here's some pics from the evening:

Showing up for the party!
Guests of Honor!

Courtesy of Pinterest of course! I love how the gold turned out on the bottles!! Found here: Gold Decorations


VISITING WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Speeches and Stories!!

 

FOOD!
Pulled pork on a bun, salads, potatoes, and waaaaay too much sugar!! :D

I had a mishap with a dozen of the cupcakes! The latch was not on properly and PLOP! They fell on the floor!

The kids asked if they could still eat them, I told them to go crazy!

The GOOD cupcakes!! I love how they turned out!

Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate my parents "big day"! 






3 comments:

  1. Congratz on your parents 30th anniversary. Seems a great party, nice.
    Greetings from Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats totes wonderful people! Great job Sara!

    ReplyDelete