Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

PINK & PURPLE!! Creative Corner Challenges

Hey there!

This week is a free for all week! Pink & Purple and anything goes! You can head on over to Creative Corner Challenges and link up to our challenge for this week!

Here's mine:
{The digi I used for this challenge can be found here-->Cupcake Digi}








SUPPLIES USED:
Close to My Heart:
Heart Embossing folder, Gold Sequin Assort., Watercolor Pencil Crayons, Gold Shimmer Trim, 
Sentiment: Happy Birthday! "Celebration" D1497
Tim Holtz - Stickles
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful Sequins 
                                              (Splurge off of Peachy Cheap a few weeks back)
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Mini Ink - Pretty in Pink & Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock from my stash


My sweet helper!!



This card has actually been given to my fabulous DT Leader - Jess!! :D Happy Birthday my dear friend!! :D

~happy crafting!~

3 comments:

  1. Awe thanks! I loved it!!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sara. And what a cutie in that picture here below.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one yummy cupcake.... Oh I didn't know it was Jess's birthday will have to hop there now.... Aw your helper is one cutie.....
    Enjoy your crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete