Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Word of the Year 2017

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world!" John 16:33

Thanks to The Paper Shelter for this freebie background this past week!

It's a good day to start a new year! And with this new year comes another Word of the Year! My word is....

it is my hope and prayer that I can & will endure and persevere through whatever is thrown my way this year. All with God's strength of course, because I know I cannot do it on my own. 

Today has been a quiet, peaceful, & relaxing day. We made a huge breakfast, the hubs took all the kiddos sledding while I stayed home with the baby so he could nap. It's been a day of coffee, food, and family. I am grateful for the year behind us (the good and the bad), and looking forward to whatever is in store for this year. I am choosing to look at this new beginning with joy, and not fear. God is still in control no matter what is going on in our world...







No comments:

Post a Comment