Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

This is thirty....thirty-two!


Another year. Another day. My 30's have been great this far. I dreaded turning 30 but quickly realized it was pretty amazing. This morning I woke up with "This is the day the Lord has made". Thank you God for another day of life, another year of life. I often dip into pieces of my past and wonder how on earth did I make it this far? God...that's the only explanation. Through all my life experiences and now working through my awful mood swings, He is the only one getting me through it. 

Today, I am here raising six babies and trying to be a "good" wife. After almost 14 years of marriage I still haven't figured out how to be a "good" homemaker, but I'm trying. 

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well." Psalm 139:14


The year ahead of me will be a year of healing my body & mind. I need to learn patience and grace. It will also be filled with lots of coffee drinking! 
~Cheers!~









No comments:

Post a Comment