Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Exciting News!

After months of waiting, debating, and finally deciding....I have joined the Close to My Heart Team ! How cool is that? Now, I can do the paper crafting I love to do, and enjoy the discount on great products that I already use everyday! EEk! I am so thrilled to finally have made that jump. Big Shout out to Jessica over at  fresh. by jess who has been my friend for awhile, and now she is also my upline! Wahoo! Thanks Girl!

I was humming and hawing for quite awhile and then I saw that for the month of March when you sign up to be a consultant, you would also get a FREE Art Philosophy Cartridge for the Cricut. This is what made the decision for me! I have wanted this cartridge since it came into production, and I borrowed it  a couple times from Jessica. So, here I am over the moon! Cannot wait for my starter kit to come in the mail!

Check out the badge on the right to shop online or browse the catalog!

~happy crafting!~

No comments:

Post a Comment