Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Cleaning Has Begun!

Good Afternoon! It is a gorgeous Mid-March day out there! I have all the windows open, and a cloth in all my kids hands! Ok, no child labor here, but they do like to help!
I was inspired, motivated, whatever the right word is, to get off my butt and start cleaning! I owe my thanks to this lovely lady over at Where the Grass is Greener! Head on over and see her 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge!




 
Starting with the closet!
So after destroying the front hall with all the "junk" in the closet, I started to pick through what I need/want/toss! It is a struggle for me to throw things out. So, for what I did get rid of, here is a pat on my back:)
2 hours later (Fed children lunch somewhere in there) I have my finished "product"!

~"Cadee's Magical Fortress Hideaway"~
She had a blast playing in it, until I closed the door! :(

So, Tada! Here is the after shot! It's actually quite stress-relieving when  I finish a project! Even if it is cleaning on this Glorious March Spring day! Thanks again to Where the Grass in Greener for getting me in the mood to clean!

~happy crafting!~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I can't take credit for the idea...it was Sarah from Clover Lane, but I've accumulated 17 bags so far (I'm just a bit behind). I know I'll eventually get 40 bags. I did get one bag of trash from my refrigerator today...think that counts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I think a bag from the fridge counts! Way to go! I think I will dub today-->Day 1= 1bag! Yay!

      Delete