Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Immunizations & Art!

Today was my 18 month old's (where did the time go??) immunizations. *sigh* I truly believe that this point in a child's life is harder on the mama then it is on the child being immunized. I could be wrong, this is just how I feel. As we were waiting, I had to keep reminding myself to stay calm, and prayed for peace (for me and Cadee!) Before I knew it, it was over & Cadee was napping. Her 6 month needles she slept for 12 hours straight. I kept checking on her to make sure she was alright:) Not so this time...she slept for 2 hours and was perfectly fine! No fever, no whines (Thank God!)....she even ripped her bandaids off! 2 arms, 1 leg!

Anyway...I have been playing around with the idea of Mixed Media Art Journaling. Not a lot, a couple canvases that's all. But I found this really neat blog today that has really inspired me to get out of my shell and just start creating!
"...there are no mistakes in art – it’s personal, it’s subjective, it’s an expression of our inner selves – our heart, our soul, our mind, our beliefs, our values, who we are" Andrea Walford

I think or atleast I hope to take her suggestion and just go for it! Thanks Andrea!

~happy crafting!~

No comments:

Post a Comment