Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #140

Okay, so just one more post for 2015! :D I couldn't resist!

I'm entering this sketch today from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as a fun little end of year page! I love it! It is my fifth child's First Christmas, and I love how the photos from his photoshoot turned out! 

I picked up a gold Recollections paper pack from Michaels at the beginning of December and the gold backdrop works well with the shine! (I love shiny things!) The sentiment is from a Project Life pack (and we all know how I love to keep packaging right? *insert sarcasm*) 

Here it is!







~happy crafting and a many blessings and adventures in the New Year!~

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, it's good to see you are still blogging. I'm in the midst of changing my blog up once again haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super adorable layout! Thanks so much for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and love that you made a layout! Wishing now that I had...I suppose I still could right? Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for playing along at Atlantic hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. I love what you did with the picture. The gold tie in together great! Your son is a cutie! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you turned a card sketch into a scrapbook page. I love the foil snowflakes. Sweet little boy, too!
    Thanks for playing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, I just love that you did a LO with the sketch! Your little one is adorable. The touches of gold make it all the more special. :) WTG, this is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The sketch shines with what you have done with it and you are right such a cutie! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda
    DT member AHSC
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete